Friday, July 13, 2012

Where I am:  In the office

What I hear:  The dog I'm watching for the weekend is pacing in my kitchen.

I am wearing:  Capri's, t-shirt - barefoot as of right now.

In my kitchen:   Nothing cooking yet. Just the coffee.

What I've been doing:  VBS week at church.  My kids have been volunteering.  I have been catching up on errands.  Much easier to do alone than with 2 kids in tow.

What I'm reading, listening, watching:  I'm restarting Made to Crave. 

How I'm taking care of my health:  Making better choices about what I put in my body.  Fresh, clean foods.  Lots of water.

Plans for the future:   My oldest daughter is starting high school NEXT MONTH!  I'm not so sure I'm prepared for this transition.  Not to mention she's been giving me a hard time lately.  I'm sure she's nervous as well.

My prayers:  For us to enjoy our summer together.  Not get to crazy about school starting. 

We're headed out to camp.  A new place - with a swimming lake.  Whoo hoo!  I'm excited.  Hope to share more next week.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Loved this post. In fact, I gave an award to your blog. Stop on over to mine to read about it.