Thursday, February 16, 2012

And the winner is.....

Sorry for the delay, we've had some technical difficulties here.

I asked my daughter to assist me in drawing a winner for the MaryJanes Farm back issue magazine and the chocolates. We employed a very scientific method to find a winner so of course my 10 year old had to tell me what to do....


We put all the names into her favorite hat.

She shook them up really good.Removed one entry from the hat.....


Showed me the winner! Pam - 22angel on MJF! Congrats Pam! Send me your address
so I can get your prize out to you!

Congrats! And thank you to all of you who played along. I hope to have some
more giveaways in the future.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Congrats!

Pam said...

Wow! - are you serious!? That's so crazy! lol I love it! I will be emailing you right shortly! Thank you so much!!!

(Thanks Kristina!)

Pam said...

Just wanted to say thank you again! I've been meaning to come back/email you & I always forget until I'm in bed :s. I love the magazine - it's the one previous to when I actually started subscribing, so I think that's really cool! I have the postcards sitting up on my "mantle" (b/c I don't want tape on them!) & I ate that chocolate pretty darn quick, believe you me! lol It was so good! Thank you so much for sending it to me :)